Founded in 2007, VoIP.ms was built by a group of IT and business professionals who believed there was a better way to bring Internet phone services to companies who, like them, had a desire for high-calibre communications solutions.
Being strictly Bring-Your-Own-Device, VoIP.ms does away with the limitations and costly hand-holding that come along with some telephony providers. This allows us to give unlimited focus to maintaining a widely-accessible and feature-rich service.
With offices in Canada and Mexico, and access points across the globe, VoIP.ms has developed into a truly international business that serves over 64,000 clients, worldwide.
Responsible for achieving revenue growth objectives through new account acquisition, upgrading and adding services to existing clients, and handling client needs to ensure business retention while always using a consultative and value-added approach.
Work with our internal team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
Maintain an expert level of knowledge of the company’s products and industry trends.
Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
Serves as a subject matter expert for customers.
Any other related responsibilities not detailed here but that could be reasonably expected.
Attend trade shows, as required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of telecom experience required.
- Demonstrated sales success representing technical products and services, preferably VoIP.
- Experience in the Enterprise (large account), a plus.
- Candidate must be mobile (e.g. travel 25% of the time or greater with occasional overnight stays required).
- Highly developed written and oral skills in both English and French. Spanish, a plus.
- Experience in wholesale (telecom), a solid plus.
Our perfect candidate
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Aptitude for adaptation, resilience, and problem solving in an evolutive environment.
- Strong organizational skills, proactive, rigorous, efficient and focused on results.
- Independent, ability to prioritize and respect deadlines.
- Proven track record of success throughout career.